Tuesday, October 22, 2013

안녕하세요!~~^^

Its been a very long time since the last time i updated this blog. Its been about 2 years i think. 

I have no interesting stories to share with you guys ..

Ohh there's only few months left for this year to end. Time sure flies away. And you know what, I'm already 22 years old now and believe it or not I'm gonna be 23 next year. Ohh God, I'm old! Hahaha

Ohh now I'm currently in my first year of degree. Yeah I know I'm a bit late from those who are the same age with me. But what can i do right? 

For these past few years, I've been through a lot. There's been so many ups and downs in my life. From family matters to friendships and ofcourse heart matters. hahaha 

I got to know who my true friends are and those who fake. I've met all sorts and kind of people. And the best part is they all lives around me. 

I've met friends that are willing to do anything for me and they were always by my side. They were always here for me wether I'm happy or sad.

There's also some so-called friends that only needs me when they are in trouble or if only they need something from me. 

What ever happens in these past few years, I'm really thankful because I always have my family with me. I've learnt that no matter what happens or how great my friends are, I still have to put my family first. NO MATTER WHAT, THEY ARE MY PRIORITY (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hear it together